High Volume Low Speed Fans: 10 Facts & Figures
SkyBlade HVLS Fans create comfortable conditions year round
- You have full control of the fans speed, meaning you can have each fan move either a small or large volume of air.
- In warmer months, you can operate the fans at a higher speed to move more air to create a cooling sensation and create a perceived temperature drop of up to 15 degrees
- In cooler months, you can operate the fans at a lower speed to gently push heat trapped at ceiling level back down to occupant level
- If SkyBlade HVLS fans are combined with a heating or cooling system, the existing system can be lowered and cycled less frequently giving the end user an estimated 20-30% savings in energy!
- SkyBlade HVLS fans are a great and cost effective alternative to air conditioning
- SkyBlade HVLS fans are surprisingly quiet with a rated noise level of less than 45dBA. One of the quietest in the industry with a noise level equal to that of an average library!
- SkyBlade HVLS fans are custom designed for your building and your application
- SkyBlade HVLS fans are reversible and able to pull heat away and redistribute it to other areas
- SkyBlade HVLS fans are highly efficient and operate for around a dollar a day!
- SkyBlade HVLS fans can help to reduce condensation, corrosion and mold.