Without SkyBlade HVLS Fans Temperatures in the Space can Become Uncomfortable
Reduce energy cost up to 30% by minimizing the temperature differential from the ceiling to the floor – Dropping temperatures up to 15ºF.
While air movement does not lower the actual temperature in a space, the perceived evaporative cooling effect created by moving a high volume of air at a low speed over your skin can make a person feel up to 15º cooler!
SkyBlade Fans work with existing cooling systems by allowing the occupant to raise their thermostat set points and save 30% or more on their energy costs while maintaining a comfortable temperature at occupant level! No existing cooling system? No problem! You will still benefit from the cooling effects of SkyBlade Fans!
Using SkyBlade HVLS Fans Increase Evaporative effect on Skin & Reduce the Perceived Temperature Between 10-15o
Specifying SkyBlade Fans during new construction can also save builders by reducing the required HVAC tonnage and duct work for an area.
- Compliments Existing Systems
- Reduces Condensation, Corrosion & Mold
- Save 20-30% on Energy Costs
- Quiet Operation
- Reduces A/C Usage
- Evaporative Cooling
- Set A/C Set Points Warmer by 10-15º Without a Noticeable Difference
- Reduces Perceived Temperature Between 10-15º
- Increases Employee Comfort and Productivity
- Alternative to Air Conditioning