Reduce energy cost up to 30% by minimizing the temperature differential from the ceiling to the floor.
SkyBlade Fans aren’t just used to keep you cool in the warm month. They can also reduce your heating bills and keep you comfortable year round for around a dollar a day!
Heat generated by heating units and machines alike rises to the ceiling where it is then trapped; causing a temperature differential between floor and ceiling which can be surprisingly substantial. By operating SkyBlade Fans at a low setting, you can recycle the lost heat by slowly and steadily bringing the trapped heat down to occupant level without causing a draft.
This new uniform temperature in the space can allow you to lower your thermostat settings, increasing the life of your equipment and give you a significant reduction in operation costs – over 30% in some cases!
- Minimizes Temperature Differential from Ceiling to Floor
- Reduces Heating Usage & Costs
- Recycles and Redistributes Heat Through Space
- Pulls Trapped Heat Down to Occupant Level Without a Breeze
- Increases Employee Comfort & Productivity
- Eliminates Hot & Cold Pockets
- Energy Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- 1-2 Year Return on Investment
- Operates for Pennies an Hour
- Maintain a Comfortable Environment all Year Long